7.14.2010

yep


Shout outs to my big foot-ed girls! That's right, I wear a size 11 shoe, 10 1/2 depending on the cut, i.e. death to shoe shopping. Naturally, when I saw these in the window at Loop De Loop vintage boutique looking suspiciously long, I darted for them as if I weren't the only customer in the (tiny) store in Downtown Gainesville.


Just my luck, they were a 10M, courtesy of BCBG. The sales guy said they were most likely from the late 60s to early 70s. The store owner, a charming, petite woman whom no-doubt would have known better, was on vacation. After a slip in, side buckle fastening and a brief stroll across the store, I made them mine for $12.
I figure I can wear them with jeans and a tee or a sun-dress...we'll see.

Ciao for Now!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.

    ReplyDelete