6.21.2010

happy days





Dress: thrifted

Sunnies:vintage

Shoes: Target via Mom's closet

I snagged this orange, striped vintage-inspired dress from a store called "Flashbacks" this past Saturday, I figured it was a good a time as any to take a few pics. Besides, my mom's been bugging me to send her recent pictures of me [and my hair]...

Speaking of hair, I've decided to go natural and I am currently in transition. Lately I've been bored with the every-5-weeks relaxer routine. I'm ready to try something new and I'm excited about it. I called my hair-dresser for suggestions since I wasnt quite ready to chop it all off. She suggested setting my already short hair with perm rods to make my hair more managable during the transition. The plan is to let my [permed] hair grow out about 2 inches before the big chop. Something new to blog about...stay tuned!

Ciao for Now!

1 comment:

  1. Cute dress! I drove by Flashbacks last night and I swore you mentioned it before. It was like 9, so it was closed.

    ReplyDelete