9.22.2009

WhenWearWhy: Celeb Fashion Risks


Ever wonder how celebs get away with looking a mess in the name of fashion? Me too! And, while I was at, I couldn't help but think if stylista's like Rihanna, the newly half-mooned Cassie and others could walk the streets looking the way they do as a a "regular" chick? My answer is no-maybe, um...sometimes. As you can see, I can't make-up my mind { shout out to Sunday's post!} LOL. Anyway, I've gathered {i.e google searched} a few pics of celebs in some of their more daring looks. While you glance over them, ask yourself, "Would I ROCk that?" better yet, "Could I ROCk that?" and, of course "Did they ROCk that?"

Ciara in a red jumpsuit and matching pumps

Rick Ross's FaDallion (face-medallion)

Madonna's bunny-like head gear

Kate Moss in jean cut-offs and Pocahontas boots

Angela Simmons...

Lady gaga...i don't really have words for this ensemble...

Amy Winehouse's Beehive

Kelis in a corseted-too-too number...

D.Woods in AA tights

Aubrey O'Day...

Riri in a blazer and pasties...

Lily Allen's pink locs

The ROC Divas in Funky eye-wear...

Hair accessories made of HAIR?

Perez Hilton in Meggings...

Riri strikes again...

Everyone knows celebs have the power to set trends...what Everyone doesn't know is some trends are anything but... fashion discretion is advised.

No comments:

Post a Comment