9.10.2009

A Busy Week...



Fired BET employee speaks out. Confirms most's critiques and complaints about the network...

Hales says he needed “365 days to sleep with the enemy and infiltrate the system. One year to see if they REALLY wanted change at BET.” More on the story @
http://concreteloop.com/2009/09/round-the-way-former-bet-employee-speaks-out







These women can't even conduct themselves in an interview...A HOT Mess! I'll be watching 2nite @ 10pm on Bravo though! LOL


Enough of that.... On to SHOE Luvin' ♥♥♥♥♥....




I wore the tee and jeans to class one day last week with a pair of flats and chunky accessories. Anyway, after class I got bored and went to Ross looking for bath rugs...didn't get the rugs but picked up these camel cutouts for less than 20 bucks! They don't call it "Dress for Less" for nothin'!

When I got home I actually hated the shoes with all the accessories I had worn earlier that day so I took them off and ended up with this simple and SEXY (if I do say so myself) [out]fit. Moral of the story, sometimes less is MORE. Smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment